Friday, May 4, 2012

In the Studio




























One of the main reasons I haven't been blogging the past few months is because it's prime wedding invitation season so I've been busy creating invitations for couples all over the globe. It's been a delight working with all the couples I've worked with so far. Here are a few of the invitations I've been working on. I will be adding a few more designs in the shop by the end of May when I'll be announcing some exciting news!  

Speaking of my shop, you may notice a few changes. That's because I recently changed links since the original shop was under my old name bklynstitch. Things seem more organized this way. Did you know that Bow & Arrow is on Facebook? Follow us there for weekly updates and photos. I hope to share more designs with you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment